This is a great, easy pie recipe to serve with your main meal. To make it parev (made without meat or milk), I use vanilla soy milk so it can be served with meat.
It can also be made without the shell in a glass tray. Enjoy!
- 2 Packages frozen butternut squash
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup flour
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- ¼ Cup soy, rice or regular milk
- Deep dish pie crush shell
Mix together with a blender, and put into a deep dish shell.
Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
Bake @ 350 degrees for one hour.
- Chicken Rice Krispies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Pie
- Salad Bar with Homemade Dressing
- Garlic and Cheese Orzo
- Parve Vegetable Quiche
- Triple Chocolate Cake
- Yerushalmi Kugel
- Butternut Squash and Apple-with-Honey Bisque
- Corn, Avocado, and Tomato Salad
- Vegetarian Matzo Ball Soup
- Butternut Squash Pie
- Easy BBQ Chicken